Jack.org is Canada’s only charity that trains and empowers young leaders to revolutionize mental health. We are currently seeking passionate volunteers with strong interpersonal skills and a keen eye for details. These volunteers will assist us with various fundraising activities in an effort to help grow our community of mental health champions dedicated to advocating for better mental health in their communities.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Write heartfelt thank you cards and perform thank you calls to donors and event participants on behalf of Jack.org
- Pulling reports i.e. a report of donors we need to thank from our fundraising software
- Research i.e. retrieving quotes for swag items
- Various administrative tasks
Desired Skills and Traits:
- Communication skills both oral and written
- Punctual, organized, and detail oriented
- Self starter who can work independently
- Microsoft Office and data entry experience an asset
One 3-4 hour shift once per week/every other week depending on availability and program needs. Ideally, we would like a volunteer to commit to a three month term with potential for extension.
Must be able to travel to Jack.org Headquarters for scheduled volunteer shifts at 505-192 Spadina Avenue, Toronto ON M5T 2C2
The Fundraising & Administrative Support Volunteer will receive training and skills related to fundraising as well as experience working in a non-profit organization
Upon request, a reference letter will be provided upon successful completion of the position
Interested? Please send an email expressing your interest to Catelyn Brett, Community Fundraising Lead, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include any relevant experience and questions you may have about the volunteer position.