In the modern age, social media challenges are a great way to connect people, create awareness, and have some giggles. Think the Ice Bucket Challenge. Or the recent "kick-a-cap-off-a-bottle" trend (if it was in support of a good cause). This initiative helps you plot out your own challenge to excite and delight your followers, while starting conversations about mental health.
Ideal for (but not limited to):
- Anyone who loves to make noise on social media
- Anyone who loves a challenge, and knows others who love a challenge
- Individuals who believe mental health stigma is a barrier to wellness in their community
- Increased awareness about mental health issues in your social network, and the social network of your peers
- Conversations about mental health are destigmatized
- Increased willingness to talk about mental health in your community