*APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN FOR FRANCOPHONIE AU SOMMET 2022 – FORM BELOW.*
What is Francophonie au Sommet?
Jack.org is proud to announce the annual Francophonie au Sommet (formerly MTL au sommet), which brings together the next generation of mental health leaders and advocates from French-speaking Canada to discuss the most pressing mental health issues you face.
The last two years have reminded us of the importance of being there for ourselves and those we love. Between school, work, volunteering, family activities and the constant "temporary", it's been so easy for many to lose sight of the importance of self-care. What we've not lost sight of, however, are the social realities that surround the intersectionality of mental health and diverse identities. We've doubled down on continuing to advocate for better access to mental health resources, more education and less stigma.
At the Francophonie au sommet, delegates can expect to participate in workshops, engage with keynote speakers and other thought leaders, and work with fellow advocates from across the region to foster understanding, connection, and community. The day will be spent sharing lived expertise and collaborating on goals and ideas, with the ultimate goal of strengthening the mental health movement in French-speaking Canada!
For a glimpse at our Regional Jack Summits in action, check out this video here.
- What: Virtual Conference (*with possible local meet-ups)
- When: Evening of January 21st, 2022, and all day Saturday, November 6th, 2022
- Where: On our event application and online. More details to follow!
- Cost to attend: Absolutely free!
- Who can apply: Young people aged 15-24, no prior advocacy experience needed!
- Deadline to apply: We will be accepting applications until November 21st, 2022 at 11:59pm ET!
Questions? Concerns? Suggestions? Send 'em over to firstname.lastname@example.org