Are you ready, French-speaking Canada!? MTL au Sommet, a 100% francophone Jack Summit, is upon us. And it's time for you to join the movement!
On Saturday January 19th, 2019, MTL au Sommet will be our first-ever youth led summit on mental health to be delivered entirely in French. The summit will address the needs of Canada’s french-speaking community in regards to mental health, and bring together the next generation of mental health leaders to make change now! Attendees will have the opportunity to engage with keynote speakers, participate in workshops, share insights and collaborate on real, actionable strategies.
And guess what? Everything’s on us!
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
- If you need a ride, Jack.org will provide accommodations to get you to and from Montreal.
- If you are French speaking living in Ontario or New Brunswick, Jack.org will FLY you to Montreal!
- Plus! We’re giving away tons of SWAG! You’ll be going home with some sweet Jack.org hats, t-shirts and more!
Who can apply to attend?
- Anyone aged 18-25
- French-speakers from Quebec, Ontario, and New Brunswick (transportation will be arranged and funded by Jack.org for any delegate who resides outside of Montreal)
- Students and non-students encouraged to apply!
When is MTL au Sommet? Saturday January 19th, 2019
Where is MTL au Sommet? Universite de Montreal (UdeM)
APPLY NOW BELOW!