Brainfreeze is a polar bear dip for youth mental health.
Brainfreeze is an epic, bone-chilling event presented by Jack.org and Surf the Greats. All funds raised go directly to support Jack.org's programs and the work of thousands of young leaders across the country.
We missed our amazing polar bear community in 2020, but guess what? Brainfreeze is back, and we're going virtual!
Wondering how to do a virtual polar bear dip? You've got options:
- Decide whether to go solo, gather your bubble, or commit to an Ice Challenge (Polar Bear's choice).
- Register today for $25. And all Polar Bears get a custom hat when they hit their $100 fundraising minimum!
- Led by the wonderful and engimatic Antonio Lennert, get access to our 30-day meditation challenge, tidal flow yoga class, and a Wim Hof Method workshop.
- Take to your local lake, beach, pool, or even your bathtub the week of December 1st 2021 (to ensure maximum chill factor).
- Fundraise in your community to support your efforts.
Sign up for Brainfreeze 2021!
Since 2018, hundreds of polar bears in Halifax, Collingwood, Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver and Victoria have taken the plunge and raised over $214,000 for youth mental health! These courageous polar bears stormed their local beaches and proved that arctic temperatures can’t stop them from making a difference.
Highlights from 2019
- $150,314 raised (three times our goal of $50,000!)
- 550 Polar Bears
- 2,814 amazing individual donors
- Six Brainfreeze locations (Toronto, Halifax, Montreal, Collingwood, Vancouver, and Victoria)
- Major news coverage across Canada (here, here and many more!)