How do I start a Jack Chapter?
If you’re interested in starting a Chapter at your school or in your community, you can fill out the form below. One of our Program Coordinators will reach out to you by email within 2-4 business days to schedule a quick call.
During that call, your Program Coordinator will discuss your application and go over your next steps.
Some of those next steps include:
- Signing an Agreement
- Completing Chapter training
- Getting your members registered
- Meeting with your Program Coordinator to plan your Chapter’s first activities
Who can start a Jack Chapter?
- Any young person involved with a youth-centric community. Jack Chapters are at high schools, post-secondary campuses, camps, community centres, community organizations and more. Jack Chapters comprised of high school-aged people require a staff or older community lead to oversee the group.
- Any educator or community organizer working in a youth-centric context. Educators and community organizers have started Jack Chapters in high schools, community groups, community organizations, camps and more.
Jack Chapter Application