Please record and upload a 2-3 minute video answering ONE of the following questions, then copy and paste the link below. Demonstrate how you would deliver your message to a high school crowd - stand up and show us your energy!
• What does mental health mean to you and why is it important to talk about?
• How have you been a leader in the mental health movement? Why is youth leadership important?
• Share a personal experience where you learned something about mental health. This could be a time when your mind was changed, when you realized something important, or when you learned something useful.
Video upload instructions:
• Record a 2-3 minute video with a cell, webcam, or general camera.
• Upload the file to Youtube or a similar streaming site.
• Set the video to UNLISTED if you don't want it to be publicly available
• Paste the link to the video below
Once again, please do not let this video discourage you. Videos do not have to be professionally edited or overly scripted. We just want to get a sense of your speaking style as it is now. Either way, whatever your current skill level, we will work with you to build your confidence and speaking dynamism throughout the training program.
If for any reason you cannot submit a video, please contact email@example.com to discuss.