NATIONAL JACK SUMMIT 2023
*APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED*
National Jack Summit is at the heart of the Jack.org youth mental health movement, and that movement needs each and every one of you. Welcome to the official launch of National Jack Summit 2023!
Join 150 other delegates from across the country from Friday, March 17 to Sunday, March 19, 2023, in downtown Toronto for a fully in-person Jack Summit experience designed to elevate the incredible mental health advocacy work you’ve already been doing, and hope to do.
You can expect a weekend of exploring some of the most pressing mental health issues facing Canadian youth, sharpening your mental health advocacy skills through tailored workshops and facilitated discussions, and dedicated spaces to connect with a network of young leaders from coast to coast to coast. All with the goal of sending you off feeling more confident, motivated and prepared to tackle your mental health advocacy priorities head-on. This year we will also be featuring some of our programming in French, to make sure our incredible Francophone network members from across the country have the opportunity to focus on issues and conversations specific to their communities as well.
A few other things to expect:
- Exceptional programming designed around what matters to Canadian youth, and that explores a multitude of mental health advocacy intersections and modalities;
- Opportunities to develop essential mental health advocacy skills;
- Deeply knowledgeable keynote speakers with diverse backgrounds, identities and perspectives on mental health and advocacy;
- Meaningful connection building with your fellow mental health advocates from across the country;
- Plans and accommodations for anyone with accessibility needs/concerns;
- Wellness activities, creative moments, swag, wellness breaks, and more.
Looking for a better sense of what to expect? Check out our wrap video from last year’s Summit here!
Questions? Concerns? Suggestions? Send 'em over to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What: In-Person Event
- When: March 17-19, 2023
- Where: Toronto, Ontario
- Cost to attend: Absolutely free! Jack.org will cover accommodations, travel and most meals. All travel will be booked and secured by the Jack.org team.
- Who can apply: Young people aged 18+ from all provinces and territories. We strongly encourage and prioritize members of our network to apply, but non-members of Jack.org are also welcome!
- Deadline to apply: Applications are now closed.