*APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED*
Eastern Jack Summit: November 25 - 26, 2022
Jack.org is proud to announce our first ever Eastern Jack Summit, which brings together the next generation of mental health leaders and advocates from across Eastern Canada (New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island) to discuss the most pressing mental health issues you face in your communities!
Previously known as Atlantic Summit, we are really excited to bring you a brand-new Summit focused on the mental health landscape in Eastern Canada, all in an effort to expand the conversation on mental health and deliver more impactful programming.
At Eastern Jack Summit, delegates will participate in workshops, engage with keynote speakers and other thought leaders, and work with fellow advocates from across their region to foster understanding, connection and community. The day will be spent sharing lived expertise and collaborating on goals and ideas, with the ultimate goal of strengthening the mental health movement across the Atlantic provinces!
- What: In-Person Event
- When: Evening of Friday, November 25, 2022, and all-day Saturday, November 26, 2022
- Where: Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Cost to attend: Absolutely free! Accommodations, travel and most meals will be covered by Jack.org.
- Who can apply: Young people aged 15-24 who live and/or are from New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island; no prior Jack.org or advocacy experience is needed!
- Deadline to apply: Applications will be accepted until Sunday, October 23, 2022, but we encourage delegates to apply ASAP!
Questions? Concerns? Suggestions? Send 'em over to email@example.com.
For a glimpse at our Regional Jack Summits in action, check out this video here.