*APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED*
What is Western Jack Summit?
Jack.org is proud to announce our first ever Western Jack Summit, which brings together the next generation of mental health leaders and advocates from across Western Canada (Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, and British Columbia) to discuss the most pressing mental health issues you face in your communities!
This summit is the amalgamation of our previous Talk at the Top and Breaking Barriers summits, and we are really excited to bring you a brand-new Summit focused on the mental health landscape in Western Canada, all in an effort to expand the conversation on mental health and deliver more impactful programming.
At Western Jack Summit, delegates will participate in workshops, engage with keynote speakers and other thought leaders, and work with fellow advocates from across their region to foster understanding, connection and community. The day will be spent sharing lived expertise and collaborating on goals and ideas, with the ultimate goal of strengthening the mental health movement across the Western provinces!
Accommodations and travel will be covered in attending the Western Jack Summit. Please be aware that proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be required for all delegates attending in-person.
For a glimpse at our Regional Jack Summits in action, check out this video here.
- What: In-Person Youth Conference
- When: Evening of October 28th, 2022, and all day Saturday, October 29th, 2022
- Where: In-Person in Calgary, Alberta. Proof of vaccination is required for those who are in-person.
- Cost to attend: Absolutely free! This includes travel, lodging, and meals.
- Who can apply: Young people aged 15-24 in Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and BC; no prior Jack.org or advocacy experience needed!
- Deadline to apply: September 18th, 2022, but we encourage delegates to apply ASAP!
Questions? Concerns? Suggestions? Send 'em over to firstname.lastname@example.org.