Okay, so 2020 has been weird and hard and exhausting. There’s no playbook for what we’ve been going through as a global community, or even as individuals. But it’s also opened up new possibilities. New ways of connecting, learning, and advocating.
Enter National Jack Summit 2021!
We're prioritizing safety, inclusion and relevance to the present moment as we plan Summit 2021. With this in mind, we've made the decision to deliver this experience virtually and work with communities across the country to ensure Summit is just as impactful as it would be in person, if not more so. This Summit will be unlike any virtual event you’ve ever experienced. A few things to expect:
Apply here if you're interested!
- Best-in-class technologies that will bring us all together and keep us connected;
- Plans and accommodations for anyone with accessibility concerns or internet connectivity issues;
- Exciting programming designed around what matters to you, and that explores the intersectionality of mental health;
- Keynote speakers from around the globe who can participate fully in a digital, borderless event;
- Meaningful connections with your fellow mental health advocates around the country;
- Wellness activities, creative moments, screen breaks, and more.
Looking for a better sense of what to expect? Check out our wrap video from last year’s virtual Summit.